28TH ANNUAL EVENT
Gourmet Guys and Gals
The Children’s Museum at La Habra’s annual Gourmet Guys & Gals fundraiser will be held on Sunday, November 12, 2023. Over 100 amateur chefs will repare their favorite dishes at the La Habra Community Center; professional chefs are needed to judge their efforts.
Our judges are one of the critical elements to the success of Gourmet Guys and Gals each year.
Sunday, November 12, 2023
- Please arrive at the La Habra Community Center, 101 W. La Habra Blvd, La Habra, by 10:30a.m. for a judges’ orientation. Judging will start at 11:00 a.m. sharp!
- Parking is available in the City Hall parking lot on the corner of Euclid and La Habra Blvd.
- Please wear a chef’s coat or logo shirt, if possible. Check-in, judges’ orientation and judging should take approximately two hours.
- Please spend the remainder of the afternoon sampling dishes to your heart’s content! Remember the Museum’s Silent Auction too!
- If you would like to donate a lunch or dinner gift certificate, we would happily include it in our opportunity drawing.
- If you have a colleague who might be interested in judging, please let us know!
*** PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU FIND YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND ***
We understand that things come up, but your participation is vital to the success of this event.
Please call Tommy Monje @ 562-383-4242
Our sincere thanks for your participation in “Gourmet Guys & Gals” 2023!
For more information about the event, please call (562) 383-4242 or visit the Museum’s website at
www.fcmlh.org (Donate-Fundraising Event tabs) Nonprofit Tax ID Number: 33-0244625